Monday, April 7, 2008

Pucker Up!



(I cannot stand how gorgeous these napkins are!)


I love lemons… I love them in candy, any kind of food or pastry (I can’t seem to add enough), I love lemon fragrance in candles or household products, and plain and simply, I love lemon prints. There is something wonderful about the color yellow, and lemons always make me think of happy things like lemonade, lemon bars, and summertime. Most recently I was introduced to Limoncello while in Italy. Of course I had to bring home several bottles of that! I have been told that lemons ‘are so yesterday’, but to me, they will always be today and tomorrow. So if you share my love for the lovely lemon, you will be happy to know that we have lemon aprons, napkins, candy, soaps and stationery.

-M

2 comments:

Liene Stevens said...

yum, lemon bars - you are making me hungry. I have the BEST recipe for authentic limoncello ever - it took about two weeks of the rinds marinating in everclear before it was ready. um, yeah, it was a bit potent. :) when you run out of your stash, I will send you the recipe.

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

so cute m!- i love lemons too!
K