Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday, Monday


This weekend flew by. Busy, busy, busy. Thankfully, it was all a good busy. One of my best friends was in town for Easter and we were able to spend some great time together! Then there is work, house cleaning, and neighbors to attend to. (I love my neighborhood. I call it my Betty Crocker neighborhood. All of the neighbors know each other and get together regularly, there are weddings and parties held in front yards, and all of the houses were built in the 50’s! How grand!)

My husband and I decided on Saturday night, that since we didn’t have to meet with family until the late afternoon on Sunday, we wanted to have our own Easter brunch at home! It was so much fun! Our menu was scrambled eggs with roasted asparagus, baked French toast, sour cream coffee cake and mimosas. We ate outside since the weather was so nice. The music was perfect… flowers blooming… soft breeze blowing… the only thing missing was a hammock to luxuriate the day away!

Have a great Monday.


*My husband and I are planning a dinner party at our house in April. I am so excited! We are always good on the cooking end, but not so much with the table décor end, so it will be a challenge. I will be showing you pictures of the whole thing, from invitation to fruition!

1 comment:

blah said...

M, your neighbourhood sounds lovely!!! :-)