Monday, July 7, 2008






We are very happy to announce that our store has been chosen to be included in the new eat.shop phoenix guide that just came out! The eat.shop guide is all about eating and shopping! How grand! The guide focuses on 90 carefully chosen stores and restaurants, all locally owned, in cities from Portland, Ore., to Paris. I am so excited about these books, not just because our store is in them, but because they make the perfect gift! Whether you are buying for someone who lives here in Arizona, or for a friend who is coming to visit, they will definitely want to check out this guide! There is beautiful photography and it’s size makes it perfect to tote around with you. Of course the best thing is that there are some seriously great businesses to check out. I have lived in Phoenix all of my life and I never knew of some of the stores and restaurants that are featured! My plan is to go through the book and visit every shop and eatery in it. If you are interested in getting one of these must have books, we have plenty in stock at the store. I guarantee you will love it!

-M


p.s. Did any of you try the onion rings? They were delicious!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Of course your store is in such a great book! Your store is the best ever! Can't wait to come in and order all those cute notepads and notecards!

I love your papery!