Monday, July 14, 2008

Blissful Children's Parties!






Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you! I hope you have been enjoying our much needed rain. It felt so great to ride bikes last night with the streets glistening wet and breathing fresh air!

I want to make sure all of you know of an upcoming class that Kristin, from Domestic Bliss, and I will be teaching at the Blissful Living Studio this Saturday, the 19th from 2 to 4 p.m. It is going to be so much fun! We will be discussing ideas for children's parties. You will learn fun, creative, budget conscious ideas starting with the invitation, all the way to the favors, and the thank you notes for after the party! Anyone who knows Kristin knows she is the guru of all party planning, so be sure to call the studio and sign up at 480.733.5558 or check out the website at http://blissfullivingstudio.com/.

I did a guest appearance on Sonoran Living this morning to give a brief overview on the upcoming class. (I swear, I think it took some years off my life, I was so nervous!) In honor of the show, we will be offering the class at half the regular price of $40. So now you can come get some sweet ideas on how to get a jump start on your next party, for only $20!
Hope to see you this Saturday!

-M.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi M!
I just wanted to congratulate you on you tv debut! You did such a great job. You must get a regular spot so all AZ can enjoy MCo. the way I do!:)