Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Going Green!


I love the new push to ‘go green’. I am right on the band wagon! I’ve been worried about the effects of aerosol sprays since the 80’s when we were using two cans of Aqua Net a day to lift our hair 6 inches off our heads! And although I am not obsessed with it, I am trying to do my part… fluorescent light bulbs, recycling, and one of my favorite new ‘green’ ideas is bringing your own bags to the grocery store. I hate thinking of all the plastic sitting in our landfills…. FOREVER! Okay, I did say I’m not obsessed right? Anyhow, I have been happily bringing my own bags to the store, and have found that I am now using my tote bags on a daily basis. I use them as my carry-alls to work, stores, or wherever I am going. I have even used them to pack up dinner to take to our friend’s house! So in an effort to get everyone else on board with this new trend, we just got in these cute new shopping bags. They are sold in sets of 3 for $19.99! Look great and feel great by doing your part to help the environment!

M.

No comments: