Wednesday, September 10, 2008






I have been out of town or the last 3 weekends! And even though all of the trips have been fantastic, it is good to be home and get back into the swing of things. While I was out of town last weekend, my sister surprised me by decorating the store with all of our Christmas goodies! How grand is that!!? So the store is looking great, the temperature is dropping, and in general I think we are all feeling much happier. We have definitely noticed the store getting busier! Yay! We love to see everyone.

Here are a couple of photos from our trip to Oregon. We flew in and out of Portland and drove around from there, so the photos are from various areas. I love downtown Portland. Especially the NobHill area. There are tons of quaint restaurants and shops. If I could only get used to the rain, it might be a place to consider... Anyway, we stopped at a farmers market in Eugene where I actually tasted my first fresh Boysenberry! Absolutely delicious! (did I mention I am an Arizona native?) From Eugene we drove to Bend, and what a beautiful drive that was. We found a lodge that I am dying to stay at called Sutter Lake. From Bend we drove all the way back to the coast and checked out Cannon Beach. We are definitely going back to vacation some day.

All of this, was just one of the weekends we were gone. No wonder I am tired. I will try to post more photos as soon as I can get my act together!

-M.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Looks like a beautiful place to visit. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I was actually in your store yesterday and was impressed. I have a love for cards and old fashioned letter writing, (which I don't do enough). You have great stuff in your store.