Monday, October 20, 2008


The BlissFest this past weekend was a huge success! Despite the warm weather, there were tons of people and lots of great fun. There was food, games for the kids, great vendors with loads to sell, and live music. The fundraiser for Christian and Stephanie Nielson went off without a hitch and lots of money was raised to go towards their medical fund. It was wonderful to see the community coming together for them. In addition to the items that were donated for the auction, there were countless hours of time, money and creativity given as well. Our neighborhood (Steph lives on my street) held a caramel apple booth that sold 200 apples! Thanks go to Ellen Dunn and Rhonda Roberson for all of their hard work. I was busy all day running back and forth between our booth and the store, so I have to thank Courtney Everhart for taking this photo for me. (I am going to find out if she has others for you to see)

The festival was the brain child of Kristin at Domestic Bliss . She is always the grand party lady. And let me tell you, her and her husband, Dan, worked so hard to put this on for everyone to enjoy. So, thank you D & K!

-M.

No comments: