Saturday, February 28, 2009

(Dorie's French Bulldog Wallace) (or beautiful lovely is his other name)


(Michele's dachshund Dallas)

My sister, Dorie, is obsessed with her dog. Come to think of it my sister, Michele, is also obsessed with her dog! I guess that happens when you have a full bred dog. Suddenly you want to buy everything that has an image of your breed of dog. Between the two of them they have collected greeting cards, keychains, stationery or whatever they can find!

On the other hand my wonderful dog, Buddy, that I sadly had to put down a year ago was just a plain old mutt! But he sure was healthy and strong and lived 16 great years!


Since my sisters are forever sending me pictures of their dogs, I thought I would post some for all of you to enjoy as well!


-M.

No comments: