Thursday, June 4, 2009

Just look at this fab new bag we just got in! This Anna Griffin Laptop Office Tote features 100% laminated cotton exterior, adjustable handles, a padded laptop compartment and pockets for a cell phone, PDA and writing instruments. I love the contrasting fabric interior! And, if you're like me and not cool enough to have a Laptop that needs toting, you can use it for your traveling necessities like magazines, books, etc. Of course I'm probably just going to use it as my purse since I just love the orange and red print for summer!

Let me know if you would like to pick up one of these totes at the store or we can order one in for you. There are several patterns to choose from!

-M.

p.s. How is the letter writing coming along? Hopefully you are all getting writer's cramp by now!

1 comment: