Saturday, June 21, 2008




Okay, so I have been a little M.I.A. I have been experiencing birthday week! And it’s been great! So, that, combined with the fact that since I last posted, the weather has taken a most disastrous turn. It is blasted hot! But the good news is that summer is now officially here and that means beach time!

At the store we are spending our time gearing up for fall, and ordering lots of fabulous paper products. I have also been picking out personalized stationery. I hardly ever take the time to pick something out for myself, but thought it was appropriate for a little birthday treat! We have the most darling cards from Jenny Sweeney Designs. (jennysweeneydesigns.com) You can choose the paper, the design motif, and the color of glitter you want to customize your stationery! I am so excited! It was so much fun to order!

So if you need a little mental break from the heat, come in and check out the many lines of personalized stationery that we carry, and treat yourself by getting some of your own. We promise it is much cooler in the store than it is outside!

-M.

p.s. I am also including a photo from the impromptu lunch I had at my sister’s house today. The reason I had to document this event is that she is in the middle of house redo right now. She recently purchased a historical home that needed a complete (and I do mean COMPLETE) overhaul. She and her husband are living in a tiny room attached to the garage for a year while the main house is being re-built. So I love it that she threw together this fabulous lunch and table setting. A little piece of heaven in the midst of complete chaos!

1 comment:

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

SOOOO CUTE- of course Dorie has it all deluxe- despite the renovation! I am so happy you had a great birthday week! XOXO- K