Monday, June 2, 2008

Weddings at M & Co. Papery

I love to show the invitations being ordered from our store, and our brides are always happy to share them with you. However, since we are at the front end of the weddings, we don’t usually get to see photos from the ceremony. As many of you know, Stacie (one of our great employees) got married last September and she provided me with several photos from her beautiful wedding which was held at the Hassayampa Inn in Prescott, Arizona. I hope you enjoy them, and if you have any questions, Stacie is always willing to talk about her wedding!












I decided to ask Stacie a few questions that I thought you might like to know:

1. Besides your invitations (from M & Co. Papery), what was your favorite thing about your wedding?
I loved my dress! Although I loved everything about my wedding!

2. What did you have the most difficult time with?
Believe it or not, picking out my invitations! I thought working here would make it easy, but when it came down to it, I couldn't decide!

3. What was your most memorable moment?
Seeing all of my friends and family at the reception and being able to visit with people that love us!

4. What advice do you have for future brides?
Be true to yourself! Remember that it's your wedding, not everyone else's!

*Thanks to http://andersoncreativeaz.com/ for the photos! - M.

1 comment:

Everhart Family said...

Stacie looked soooo beautiful!!! I love M & Co.!