Monday, November 10, 2008

Sweets!



These are just a few of the Christmas pretties we have in the store. I can't resist anything that has to do with sweets and treats. Napkins, ornaments, aprons, garlands, you name it. If it looks like a baked goodie or anything candy, I gotta have it! So if you share this sugar obsession, come on in and take care of your sweet tooth.

-M.

My husband and I have decided to have a Polar Express movie night with my nieces and some of our friends' children. It is going to be so much fun! There is nothing better to kick off the holiday season than movies and hot chocolate. And, just because I have to have the full theatre experience, we purchased a new sub-woofer this weekend. The kids are going to love feeling the rumble of the train while they're sitting on the couch! I will definitely post pics of the event, along with invites and party ideas.

No comments: