Sunday, April 19, 2009


Bob and I are off to Kansas for the week. He has to go for business but I'm just tagging along because I've never been there. I wonder what's in store for me in Topeka... and I do mean 'in store'! I plan to do lots of shopping while there. What else can I do? Someone has to stimulate this economy!

I am used to these business trips with Bob and I have figured out that I have to take things from home with me that make me feel cozy and homey while hanging out in the hotel room. These things include (absolutely and most definitely) my pillow, which takes up my entire carry on, cozy slippers, lots of books and my French press coffee maker! I am also bringing my own coffee, sugar and creamer. Oh, and also some biscotti. I know this might seem overboard but I absolutely love a coffee experience!

Of course I am also bringing my camera so I hope I will come home with good pics.

Have a great week!
-M.

No comments: