Sunday, May 10, 2009


Kimberly Jarman, photographer extraordinaire came into the store and took some photos for me. How lucky am I? I have been adoring her work for years now. So even though I hate getting my picture taken I had to have some photos for the website and close ups of product. Thankfully for me, Kim was gracious enough to lug her equipment down to the store and do me the favor of a mini photo session.

Kim has a studio just down the street from M & Co. at 166 West Main Street. Her studio is directly above Domestic Bliss. She specializes in wedding photography. Incredibly talented is an understatement where Kim is concerned! Visit her website to view her amazing work.

Enjoy her pictures, and thanks again Kim, for your time and expertise!

-M.

2 comments:

Mel said...

You shouldn't hate getting your picture taken. You and your store are beautiful :)

Love the pictures.

Kimberly Jarman said...

I'm so glad we were able to help you out with pictures!!! You did so great... beautiful!!