Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blissful Living


We all need a little creative inspiration at some point in our lives. Luckily for me, when I need some, I don’t have far to go. My friend Kristin, owner of Domestic Bliss, is possibly the most talented and creative person I have ever met! Whenever I am in a rut, either at the store, or at home, all I need to do is tap her creative energy. She can come up with a million ideas for anything at any time. And, she always aims for the stars. This is why she is so successful in her beautiful store and her recently opened “Blissful Living” studio.

Kristin opened the studio to offer a place where you can find inspiration to help you make the most of each day and live each moment with purpose and creativity. There is a great selection of fun classes like jewelry making, organizing your life, sewing, candle making, great gift making, (just to name a few) and the most amazing list of teachers! It will definitely boost your creativity just being around them! You can check out the schedule on the blissfullivingstudio.com website. I just took the yoga class (my first), and I cannot believe what a great workout it was! I am still sore – 3 days later! I have also signed up for a couple of sewing classes. (something I have always been wanting to learn) So next time you are visiting our store, or are just in downtown Mesa, make sure you plan time to check out the Blissful Living Studio. You won’t be disappointed!

-M.

*Photo from Sadie Olive

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I lived in the area so I could check it out! So pretty!
xoxo
Dollybelle