Tuesday, May 6, 2008

California Dreaming....



I just spent a fabulous weekend in California with my husband. Thanks to my sister, who generously lets us stay at her beach house any time we want! Four days of beautiful weather, great reading, a wonderful house, and alone time with my husband. I can't think of anything better. While there, we always make a point of visiting the Ramos House in San Juan Capistrano http://www.ramoshouse.com/ . The food is delicious and the area is beautiful. There is a great new shop that opened right next door to the restaurant, (unfortunately I can't remember the name) where I purchased the thank you gift that I always leave for my sister. Usually, my husband and I like to check out the local restaurants, but this time, we ate in every night. Which is always a good thing when Bob is cooking!
I hope everyone had a fun and safe Cinco de Mayo!
M.

1 comment:

Kimberly Jarman said...

How fun!! I love California! I've got to make a trip out there soon!!!