Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend! I spent the holiday in California. The crazy thing is that I left Arizona to enjoy some cooler temps and I sure got what I asked for! It was freezing and raining the majority of the weekend. In fact, it was so cold on Thursday when we drove over there that it snowed on the freeway! Snow! In Southern California! At the end of May! Thankfully that did not put a damper on our fun with family. On the other hand, the weather in Arizona was beautiful this past weekend. Oh well, you just can't win sometimes. And what was up with the traffic on the way home? It was smooth sailing the entire time! Didn't anyone else go out of town?
Anyhow, I thought I would share with you a picture of the cupcakes that I made in the 'Cupcake Class' at Blissful Living last week! How stinkin' cute are these!? I thought these would be perfect to make with black and orange fabrics for Halloween. Then of course, more for Christmas.
Have a great short work week!
-M.

1 comment:

jen byard said...

Those cupcakes are so cute...I'm going to sign up for silhouettes with our yoga guru, Stephanie. I've always wanted to learn how to do those!
I'll have to take cupcake class next time!