Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Friday!



It's that time of year again! Everytime the weather gets nice, Bob, and I take the opportunity to have a Happy Hour on our front porch on Friday afternoons. We never 'officially' invite people. It's kind of a whoever wants to stop by is welcome. We can always count on neighbors to end up hanging out with us. They know they can count on getting great Margaritas and appetizers. I couldn't resist these lovely photos I found on Country Living website. They definately get my mouth watering just looking at them!

Happy Friday and Happy Hour!

-M.
Shown above: Pineapple cooler, Fig Bruschetta and Bellinis!

3 comments:

3 Including Me... said...

I just wanted to stop by and say i love your store! Its been a bit since i have been in, but your store is def place i go for great paper, invites and great ideas!
Thanks!

Unknown said...

Mmmmm. Sounds grand. I'll be home soon to join you ! :)

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

oh man! we missed happy hour??? darnit!
hope the dunns do it again soon. you know how i love bob's margaritas!
xoxo
K