Wednesday, March 18, 2009







If I could live my dream, this is what it would look like. Just looking at these pictures makes my heart hurt. Can't you just imagine yourself reading a book, writing a letter, enjoying a glass of wine or just luxuriating in this peaceful setting?

And believe it or not, this is a redecorated Greenhouse given as a wedding gift to, Heather Cameron, from her husband, Kevin, who took apart a neglected potting shed on their property and rebuilt it into a greenhouse with a tempered-glass roof!

Wow! Is all I can say! And does Kevin have a brother? Oh yah, I'm already married! J.K. Lovey.

-M.

photos and story found on Country Living

3 comments:

Lisa Parks said...

I want one of those too! That's gorgeous!

Judy Wood said...

such a beautiful setting... thanks for sharing!!!

Your Aunt Michele said...

wow, this is the greenhouse you were talking about...absolutely beautiful! I want to be there right NOW! -Michele