Monday, July 27, 2009

The final countdown!

This is the final week of M & Co. Papery and we are CLEARING everything out! The entire store is 60% right now, with some items marked down more than 75% off. Be sure to come in on Thursday and Friday when I will be marking things down to beyond low!

I am so sad to see the end of M & Co. It has been so much fun! And I certainly loved shopping for all of those specialty items. And even though I am looking forward to a lot of time off, this is one of the hardest things I have ever done!

Domestic Bliss and I are having a Final Farewell party for M & Co. this Thursday night at M & Co. from 6 until 10 p.m. I really hope you all can make it. It will be a bittersweet ending to what has been an incredible time in my life!

-M.

(click to enlarge)

P.S. A special thank you to the girls at Zuzu's Petals (the incredible flower shop around the corner from M & Co.). They have been so kind as to send me not one but two of the most beautiful floral arrangements! One for each of the last two weeks. I have tried to photograph them to show you but my pics are not doing them justice. Thank you so much girls! Your flowers give me something to smile about.

1 comment:

Judy Wood said...

keep smiling! change is hard, but sometimes necessary... just think, now the WHOLE WORLD is at your fingertips, who knows what you may accomplish after having a sucessful business... see you soon!