Friday, July 24, 2009

Renovations!



These are just a few pictures of the renovations that were made to the current M & Co. location. As mentioned, this was all done in July with no air conditioning! So thanks again to my family and friends who helped me out with all of the free labor even though it was so terribly hot.


I will never forget borrowing my friend Paul's turbo fan to use while painting the walls only to discover that it was completely pink from over spray when we were done! Or getting decked out with gas masks (OK maybe they were only those flimsy white kind) to spray the moldy wall with bleach! Or the hours upon hours of muscle aching, painstaking, scraping of the front windows with my niece Jessica.


I wouldn't trade these memories for the world! The store was the realization of a dream!


-M.

No comments: