Sunday, July 19, 2009

Two weeks left!

The sale has been going incredibly well and things are moving fast! Time seems to be moving just as quickly. I can't believe there are only two weeks left for M & Co. Papery. :( Again with the mixed bag of emotions! Thankfully each day has been so busy I haven't had much time to think about it. The other bonus is having Dan and Kristin working the sale with me.

These are some pieces of furniture and fixtures that we have left to sell. Please call me ASAP if you are interested in any of these fabulous pieces. I am not kidding when I say that people have been a little nutso over wanting to get a particular piece of furniture only to find out that it sold just before they let me know.

Also, this week everything in the store is 50% off! There are still incredible invitations, Christmas and Halloween necessities, napkins and plates, aprons, beautiful glass jars and ribbon left to sell.


#1 Our crystal chandelier which is much more glorious in person! $800 O.B.O. #2 Custom built bookcase would be perfect for a large space. Sorry I forgot to get dimensions on all pieces. $2200 O.B.O.


#3 Black and tan coffee table $225 O.B.O. #4 Farmhouse table with four chairs $300 O.B.O.


#5 Large round table $500 O.B.O. #6 Small round table $300 (I adore these tables! They are seriously well built!)


#7 Antique hand carved table with black glass top $2100 O.B.O.

#8 and #9 Buffet tables. Two green (shown back to back) and one tan left to sell. $400 each

Domestic Bliss keeps bringing in great new stuff for their sale. They just re-stocked on Saturday so come in on Monday and get some great deals!

-M.

No comments: