Friday, August 14, 2009


Well, I'm off. To California that is. Remember my grand sister that has a beach house in the Dana Point area? Well she is just so wonderful as to let Bob and I go there whenever we like, so we are leaving tomorrow for 3 weeks! Yes people, 3 weeks! I really don't know what I am going to do with all of this 'downtime' on my hands. But it's a good thing. I planned this as soon as I knew I was going to close M & Co. I knew I would need some time to get my head together.

The only thing I know for sure about my life right now is that I am going to cook and bake like a crazy woman and that I am going to continue the blog. Since I am computer challenged I won't get the new blog up and running until I get home in September. I am hoping to recruit my neighbor Courtney to help me. :) Hi Court! In the meantime, I will be posting from California on the current M & Co. blog.

Have a wonderful weekend!

-M.
Picture from Craig Wolf Photography. His photos are amazing!

2 comments:

Judy Wood said...

GLAD you are still posting HERE! otherwise, how in the WORLD would we FIND YOU?!? have a great time...

Everhart Family said...

Can't wait to get it started! Have so much fun & RELAX or belax as Addie would say. XOXO from Iowa!